- Always brush your MADAM BELLE extensions with a soft bristle brush prior to washing.
- Shampoo at least once a week.
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo when washing your MADAM BELLE extensions, to prevent hair from drying out.
- Wash your MADAM BELLE extensions in a vertical direction. Never rub between palms or massage as this can cause friction and lead to tangling.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply a hydrating or moisturizing conditioner, rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry.
DAILY CARE / STYLING
- Brush hair daily starting at the ends and working your way up to the roots.
- Apply an alcohol free serum to achieve shine.
- Always use a heat protectant before the use of any styling tools.
- Avoid using too much hair products as this can weigh down your extensions and also cause tangling.
- Brush, braid, pin curl and use a silk or satin scarf or cap before going to sleep
- If you decide to color or bleach your MADAM BELLE extensions, you stand a chance of drying them out.
- We recommend seeking professional help should you decide to alter the natural color of your extensions.
- Avoid cutting your MADAM BELLE wefts as this leads to shedding. However if you decide so, it is recommended that the wefts be sealed prior to cutting.