- Conditioner washing of hair with a moisture rich conditioner is advised at least once a week.
- Do not rub between palms or massage hair
- Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry.
- Brush hair daily
- Apply an alcohol free serum to achieve shine and style as needed.
- Always use a heat protectant before the use of any styling tools.
- Style with flexi-rods for full and bouncy waves
- Avoid using too much hair products as this can weigh down your extensions and also cause tangling.
- Braid hair into a loose large braid and use a satin scarf or cap before going to sleep.
- If you decide to color or bleach your MADAM BELLE extensions, you stand a chance of drying them out. We recommend seeking professional help should you decide to alter the natural color of your extensions.
- Avoid cutting your MADAM BELLE wefts as this leads to shedding. However if you decide to, it is recommended that the wefts be sealed prior to cutting.